contact: sethpettersen@yahoo.com

October 10, 2011

Return of the Kings

I am very pleased to announce that my good pals, The Kings of Convenience have decided to return to the United States to play two shows in California. So stoked that they invited me to come open for them at the legendary Fillmore Auditorium in San Francisco and the Henry Fonda Music Box in Los Angeles.

During the summer of 2010, my old band Franklin for Short toured the East Coast with the Kings and it was an experience that I will never forget. These guys put on one hell of a show, and make it look all too easy. Not to mention, they also treated us like royalty.

I have assembled a four piece version of the Undertow for these shows which will include Trevor Beld-Jimenez on the drum kit, Evan apRoberts on bass guitar, and Tim Ramsay on the pedal steel. These cats can really play.

For tickets and more information click here.
photos by Tracy Graham.