contact: sethpettersen@yahoo.com

July 7, 2009

Rory's Camera


I have borrowed Rory's camera. SO fun to shoot film for a change. Heres some pics from the last roll. Just having fun experimenting. Kirby took the one of me in the hammock.
Peace on Earth forever.

Kirby took this one. She was house sitting up in Ojai and the quiet relaxing energy was always present. Except during our dance parties.


Trevor has been playing drums on the new Undertow record which we are recording at Yellow Magic Studios. We were mixing a song when I snapped this. He's listening very carefully and I am taking photos.


Franklin for Short is back in the studio with Jon DeBaun. We're working on a new full length to follow up SWELL. My main contribution so far has been bringing the beer, which no one has been taking advantage of more than me.