contact: sethpettersen@yahoo.com

November 24, 2007

Thanksurfing Day 2007




I have been trying to make it a point to surf on every major holiday, and I can remember surfing last Thanksgiving morning to a super crowded C-Street, so naturally I wanted this Thanksgiving to be something a little more special. I waited until I thought everybody and their brother would be getting ready to eat some turkey, then me and my brother drove out only to find little knee high waves at Big Hobsons. Derek met us out there and we made the most of it. My Bro Chris stood on the beach thanks to the negative low tide. Later that night I came home and made this little movie out of the footage Chris shot with moms digital camera. I am a dork. The music is Django's "Sweet Georgia Brown". Even though it wasn't the greatest surf we've been in, I couldn't help but feel good about the whole thing. This was fun.